Sales Consultant Associates – Texas
Larson Texts produces student-friendly, market-leading math textbooks for sixth grade through college calculus that are used by over five million students each year. Larson Texts has been deeply committed to providing innovative and coherent print and online materials to the education community for more than 30 years. Larson Texts publishes its own textbooks through Big Ideas Learning.
Big Ideas Learning is looking for highly motivated Sales Consultant Associates. Ideal candidates will work 30 hours per week calling on School Districts in Texas. Our goal is to have a Sales Consultant Associate in each of the following areas: Houston, Dallas, San Antonio/Austin, Midland/Odessa, and East Texas.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact prospective schools to identify appropriate decision-maker, qualify, and drive leads through the sales pipeline.
- Communicate with customer during the various stages of the sales process.
- Respond to requests from customers for product information.
- Conduct product presentations.
- Learn about and maintain fluency with Big Ideas Math.
- Deliver Math Materials to the customer
- Assist with Exhibits
- Prepare timely reports of sales activity and lead generation.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Ideal candidate will have Math Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or higher. Math Degree a plus.
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Experience in publishing a plus.
- Duties for this position may require some travel with occasional over nights
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to lift and transport boxes of textbooks which can weigh up to 50 pounds
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org