As this month raps up and we look to February, you may not have had a chance to catch up or see our great links, pictures, and posts on Facebook and Twitter. Big Ideas Learning recaps content posted throughout the month of January to Facebook, Twitter, and our blog in this month’s Social Media Recap.
- Guest Blog – Lou Montiel: “Out With The Old..” – “The pendulum swings, the twelfth bell rings, the ball drops, and just like that it’s a new year!”
- Flipped Classroom – “In a flipped classroom technology is used to enhance student learning outside the classroom and class time is focused on understanding and delving into lesson topics in much more depth.”
- Big Ideas Learning, LLC Announces Release of New Common Core High School Math Series
- “The Texas Board of Education voted that, as of next school year, Texan high school students will no longer have to pass Algebra II to graduate.”
- The Common Core In My Classroom: A Teacher’s View.
- Practical Math Shortcuts For Everyday Life