Routine maintenance will be performed on the Dynamic Student eBook on Sunday, November 1 between 1:00-2:00am EST. We recommend that you refrain from using the eBook during this time. Thank you for your patience while we update our product.
We will be performing server maintenance that will require a reboot of our servers during the following time frames:
- 10/27/2015 10:00PM CDT – 10/28/2015 2:00AM CDT
- 10/28/2015 10:00PM CDT – 10/29/2015 2:00AM CDT
The Big Ideas Math website could potentially have disruptions during these windows. Web resources may be temporarily unavailable and we do not recommend utilizing the Dynamic Assessment System during these times.
Thank you for your patience.
Updates were released this morning that included improvements to decrease the possibility of assignments failing to initialize upon resume.
We will be performing critical maintenance this evening which may have a minor impact on usage. The window for this maintenance is scheduled for October 22nd from 10:00 PM – October 23rd 4:00 AM CDT. User sessions may be lost so we recommend that users not attempt to work with assignments during this time period. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Updates were made earlier this morning that included the following:
- Downloadable ePub files added to the Student Resources section, including instructions to access eReaders
- Removed “Save and Exit” option from the main dropdown when previewing and reviewing assessments
- Disabled the “Backspace” browser shortcut while in the assessment taking experience to prevent students from backing out of their assignments