Updates were made last night that included the following:
- The icons in the details grid in the following reports are now clickable so teachers can view student responses:
- Course Benchmark Assignment Performance.
- Section Exercise Assignment Performance.
- Quiz Assignment Performance.
- Practice Test Assignment Performance.
- Chapter Test Assignment Performance.
- Teachers now receive an email notification when students reset their passwords.
- From the drop-down under the student name, “Save” has been added in addition to “Save and Exit,” so assignments can now be saved as students answer questions.
- Errors will no longer appear when previewing an assignment as a teacher.
An unexpected downtime occurred on the Big Ideas Math database server around 4:30pm EST yesterday and was resolved at 5:15pm EST. We apologize for any inconveniences. Teachers and students should be able to log in and use the site as normal.
The Big Ideas Math Dynamic eBook App is a complete electronic version of the Big Ideas Math Student Edition that is compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and PC. The app allows you to navigate through the book, highlight important information, and add notes or bookmarks. Each eBook contains the full Student Edition of the text, Dynamic Investigations that tie directly to Big Ideas Math content, and point-of-use links to additional resources and remediation, such as Student Journal PDFs, Lesson Tutorial Videos, and the Skills Review Handbook.
(Teacher Resource Library)
(Student Resources Library)
On the teacher or student Resources page, locate the Apps icon. You can choose to download the eBook app from an app store or download the eBook app to your PC or Mac.
After the Big Ideas Math eBook app has been downloaded to your device, you can access your eBooks online and offline, though you will need a data or internet connection to access the embedded links. Login with the same credentials you use to gain access to BigIdeasMath.com
A server outage occurred on Big Ideas Math on Tuesday September 15 at 3:34 pm. EST and lasted approximately 45 minutes. The issue was resolved and teachers and students should be able to access the site as normal. We apologize for the inconvenience this outage may have caused.
We are running scheduled maintenance on BigIdeasMath.com on Sunday, September 13th, from 1-4am ET. We do not expect any downtime, but there may be intermittent outages during this time period. Thank you for your patience while we work to update our system.